Friday 9 December 2016

INTRODUCTION

INTRODUCTION
E-commerce are the compulsory subject that have to take for the Bachelor of Business Administration(BBA) students.We are students from UNITAR International University,RC Alor Setar, have to accomplish an assignment of E-commerce subject which require us to find three hipster cafes around Alor Setar and by using E-commerce knowledge, create an attractive blog about this three hipster cafes.

ABOUT US 👧👧👧👧👧
Our group consists of five members. We have decided to choose Blackwood Coffee & Chocolate, Rumah AOR and Abah Kitchen. So firstly let's get know with our group members.


Hello, I am Santhia A/P S.Ellamaran and I am 21 years old. I love to travel and I want to discover the beauty of the world and learn more about culture and foods..Now I am studying my Bachelor of Business Administration in UNITAR International University. In the future I will be major in Human Resources Management. I have many friend with different religions, and I always have a great time gathering together especially when it comes to a festival and celebration days like Christmas, Chinese New Year, Deepavali and wedding ceremonies as well. Because of that I have opportunity to taste different kinds of foods during the festivals.




My name is Eu En Chir and i'm 21 years old. I'm currently in the fifth semester of Bachelor of Business Administration. I like to eat and sleep all the time. :DEvery weekend i will do part time promoter to earn more money. Earn more money to Eat delicious food. In additional to my life to eat or eat.




Hi, my name is Fong Sin Ying and I'm 21 years old. I am in second year of Bachelor in Business Administration. I' d like to work in the marketing field in future for which I have a strong passion. I enjoy singing and traveling a lot. I usually work as part time promoter to gain extra money on weekends. I always travel around to explore new places and experience different cultures during semester break.



My name is Nurul Balkis bt. Abdullah. I am also 21 years old. I was born on June 4th 1995. I was born and raised in Kedah. I like to surf the internet and explore new things to increase my knowledge. Beside that, I have passion on making crafts and diy stuffs. Currently studying in semester 5. I definitely will put harder effort for next semester.


My name is Rosmawati bt Raselip and I'm 21 years old. I come from a big family which consists  of 9 siblings including myself. I have a passion towards reading thriller and mystery genre of the novel. I already in my 6th semester studying in Unitar International University at Alor Setar and will take Human Resource as the major for my future career.

Now, you already know well about us. Let's see what surprises we brought for you in our next posts. Hope you enjoy reading!




1 comment:

  1. valuable post! I really like and appreciate your work, thank you for sharing such a useful information about human resource management and commerce strategies, keep updating the information, hear i prefer some more information about jobs for your career hr jobs in hyderabad .

    ReplyDelete